Our company was established in 1983 for the purpose of providing a consulting service, specialising in administrative / technical supervision and control of air conditioning and ventilation services.
The formation of our company is based on the recognition that many organisations have a lack of technical appreciation with regard to air conditioning service, maintenance and related costs. For example, many companies authorize payments of air conditioning service and repair invoices without having any real knowledge as to whether these costs are legitimate, or even necessary.
The service which our company provides is designed to eliminate unnecessary costs through implementation of the following :
○ Preparation of maintenance and service specification to suit each individual installation
○ Obtaining competitive tenders for the maintenance of each installation
○ Preparation of maintenance contracts
○ Substantiating faults, discussing causes, and monitoring of repair work
○ Auditing of contractors’ invoices based upon the above
○ Periodical inspections and reporting on the status of each installation
○ Furnishing computerised print-outs on a monthly basis, incorporating a record of all service and repair charges
relevant to each installation
○ Budget forecasts for plant upgrade or capital replacement
○ Refurbishment of existing plants.
We currently manage the air conditioning portfolio of several major company groups throughout the Republic of South Africa, including retail stores, shopping centres and office blocks, with whom we would arrange references where necessary.
As we utilize the services of approximately ninety air conditioning maintenance contractors throughout the Republic, we are not restricted to any specific region.